Sarah Dozier's Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mom Stuff

I went to my first Twin's Club meeting tonight and realized how differently my life has changed in the past 10 years:

1. I went to my high school reunion this past fall. While shopping for an outfit to wear (Hello, neede something without assortted stains and /or smudges), I found myself asking for minimizers instead of a push up bra.

2. The first questionI'm asked when meeting new friends is how old my children are. In reponse, I find out the particulars on theirs. We now talk about Girl's Night Out like it is gold and plan playdates.

3. My friends are turning 30......When did we pass 22?

4. I may not know the latest rock band but I know all the words to "Elmo's World."

I know some of you will say, yeah I remember when you were a..... but it's strange to me to be all grown up. Well, better go to bed. It's way past my bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home