Sarah Dozier's Blog

Friday, February 24, 2006

Day 4

I'm writing this post with no threat of interuption. Today was a good day. I got up this motning to feed the dogs thinking, "There's something I must remember...What is today?Thursday.... Trash Day!" After wheeling the trash can through the snow (Do they make chains for trash cans?) I climbed over the mound of snow that fell of the roof to get more dog food. Got the children up, fed them, and played until Sesame Street when I could finish dishes and play a little sudoku. After Sesame Street came lunch and the pone call that changed my day. Cheryl wanted the kids for a few days. Grabbing what was left of clean clothes out of the drawers, I went over and dropped off the kids and headed to town for Twin's Club night out. No one showed up so I called Josh and opted for Denny's instead. Around 11 p.m. we decided it was time to go home. Now I can stay up and watch movies or I can go to sleep knowing I don't have to get up until I want to. Freedom sweet freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home