Sarah Dozier's Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Updated Blog

Okay okay. I know I've been bad about updating the blog, so here it is. New pics for everyone to see. News in our lives???? Hmmmm. I have gone back to work part time at the day care in Auberry. It's a blessing to have a job where I can take my kids to work with me and have a place to leave them when need be. My friend Tiffany took over MOM this year so I am not as busy with that but just as busy with other things in my life. Warner Troy is still working hard and building his 4x4 rig. Everyday he finds something new to change/modify/make better. He has gotten the Shelby bug again and is dreaming of starting an Eleanor sometime soon. So what so I hear about all the time???? GT500. Guess it's a change from 4x4. Hopefully this year will be more about family and less about the things that make out lives hectic. Sometimes we just need to remember not to stop and smell the roses but examine the bug sitting on the petal with our little ones or find our inner Pteter Pan and learn to fly again. Here's to this year's great adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home