Sarah Dozier's Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

What's new

Let's see: 1. We have lots of snow.....the last storm dropped about 2 feet on our back porch, so driving has been a challenge but it's been pretty. 2. For all practical purposes, we have become placement ready for the Foster Care system. All thatbis left is paperwork. Now to get that pesky adoption application done. 3. The Ukraine Summer Camp application is in and we have put our preference in for placement. As soon as we raise enough funds to reserve her she is ours for the summer. She is a nine year old and adorable. Is shy loves to play with dolls and want a dog as a pet. I think she'll fit in fine here for 2 months. 4. Our new dog Timber is working out nicely. He is a 3 year old malamute and very lovable. I'll post pictures of him soon :). 5. Working hard at COP and subbing at FUSD. I now realize that teaching elementary school is my passion and love being back in the classroom. I am now working mostly on referrals so I have a lot of repeat placements. 6. Warner leaves for Mexico on February 15 for 10 days. It's his annual missions trip. I will be solo those days with the kids so it should be fun. When you see my crazy ravings just know I will survive.......probably. 6. Potty training is in sight. The kids are now 1 day dry again, so we'll see how they do tomorrow *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home